Firm: Utilized Supplies
We’re searching for an Utility Growth Engineer to affix our workforce in Course of Diagnostics & Management (PDC) group. PDC group offers with superior imaging along with innovative picture processing algorithms in an effort to detect, measure and classify nanometer dimension defects. On this function, your major accountability shall be to outline product necessities by understanding market & buyer necessities. This function requires to work in shut collaboration with multidisciplinary groups all through product improvement course of. The place will entail the next:
- Perceive and translate market requirement to product requirement.
- Outline and develop utility circulation; take into account UX necessities
- Work with algorithm, system, software program and different groups to investigate different options and supply knowledge for choice making.
- Outline minimal viable product working with program/mission administration workforce.
- Instrument efficiency and limitation evaluation
- Help buyer demos & crucial area points as and when required
- Analyze and drive adoption of developed options in area
- Qualification: Masters/PhD in Materials Science / Electronics / Instrumentation Engg.
- 4-5 years of associated expertise in Semiconductor Business
- Open to 25-30% worldwide journey
- Arms on expertise working with electron beam imaging instruments & strategies
- Understanding of Metrology course of and necessities in IC manufacturing
- Arms on expertise in Picture Processing, scripting talent a bonus
- Element oriented, attempt to get to the deep technical particulars
- Potential to study and develop deep understanding of instruments and applied sciences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups, robust documentation and presentation talent.